MainConcept Releases MainActor 5 for Linux; Video Editing Now Available for Linux
MainConcept has released its version of MainActor 5 for Linux. MainActor 5 - Linux Video Editing - includes video editing features nearly identical to its Windows counterpart. Users can now work with both versions - Linux and Windows - with only one serial number.
MainActor 5 - Linux Video Editing - includes the following features:
- Work on several timelines simultaneously
- Integrated MainConcept DV Codec
- MainConcept MPEG Encoder for MPEG-1/MPEG-2 import and export
- Polydiagrams for creating keyframes in all effects
- Integrated digital capture module
- Many transitions, sources, filters and special effects
- Smart rendering and background rendering
- Slow-motion and time-warp functions
MainActor 5 for Linux is now available for download and purchasing at the website for just $199. A free demo version is available for downloading. It is fully functional except that it adds a watermark to the processed videos (without affecting the source material). MainActor 5 - Linux Video Editing - is also available for OEM bundling.