Alienware, a manufacturer of high-performance desktop, notebook, and professional systems, announces the launch of the mobile workstation. The workstation is targeted at recording professionals, video production engineers, content creators, and computer-automated professionals.
The MJ-12m 7700 offers applications in 3D animation, architectural design, visual effects, post-production, and sound engineering. Intel Pentium 4 desktop processors and the NVIDIA GeForce Go 6800 power the workstation.
System Features Include:
· PCI-Express Technology
· Multimedia entertainment mobile system
· 17" inch Widescreen XGA or SXGA+ Entertainment LCD
· Integrated Mobile Audio with Digital out · User-Removable GFX module
· Dual-channel DDR2 memory support
· Dual Hard drives with RAID 0 or 1 support
· Dual Optical drive slots
· 7 in 1 Media card reader
· Built-in instant-on AudioDJ with Mp3 support