The Rimage Producer Family has long been known for its robust, high-volume production capabilities. Endeavor was created to bring many of those features into the front office, such as:
· Networkability - each unit sits on your network, just like an office laser printer, allowing networked users to submit jobs and produce CDs or DVDs right from their own desks.
· Rimage's powerful Producer Software Suite, featuring the QuickDisc user interface (for PC or Mac), our CD Designer label editing software, and advanced disc publishing capabilities.
· Everest II label printer for full-color photographic quality CD and DVD label printing. Recognizing that, though offices may have certain high-level requirements, they would also have specialized needs, several features specific for the office market were added, including:
· A remarkably small footprint - its width a mere 9 inches - because office space is valuable.
· Flexibility - users can collate (for individual and custom jobs) or duplicate (for short runs of exact copies), according to the needs of their job. A 5-tray disc collator sorts and organizes individual jobs, and a 75-disc output bin handles short run duplication.
· Easy front-loading 50-disc input holder.
This automated solution is capable of recording and printing up to 55 discs per hour. Each unit ships standard with the Everest II thermal retransfer label printer for full-color, offset quality labels that won't scratch or fade. The self-contained robotic system makes for no hassle operation, and is conveniently equipped with a front access door that swings open for quick reloading of discs. Endeavor is available now, with configurations starting at $9,995.