Dragon Burn 4.0 features an NTI technology called Dynamic Drive Support that provides support to a range of CD and DVD burners (e.g. DVD+R/+RW burners, many external CD/DVD burners, etc.). Other capabilities of NTI Dragon Burn 4.0 include a multi-burning engine, DVD+RW and CD-R/-RW multisession support, multiple copy, UDF file system support and layout filtering.
New features added to Dragon Burn 4.0 include:
- Video mastering
- VCDs/SVCDs can be created from standard-compliant MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 files.
- Movie DVDs can be created from Video_TS (.VOB files, etc.)
- Picture CD
- A CD can be burned with JPEG picture files captured by a digital camera. The recorded CD is compatible with newer-generation DVD players that play the JPEG format.
- DVD+R DL (Double Layer) Support
- Users can burn to double-layer DVD+R media with a capacity of up to 8.5GB on a single side.
- Enhanced Dynamic Drive Support ("DDS")
Dragon Burn is an MP3 and audio solution, with support for many audio formats (AAC, AIFF, CDDA, MP3, SD2, and WAV) that enables users to create custom audio CDs with automated volume balancing across all. Users can also make multiple disc copies simultaneously.
For a limited time, owners of any Mac OS X CD/DVD burning software can upgrade to Dragon Burn 4.0 for only $9.99 at the NTI website. Available for immediate delivery, Dragon Burn 4.0 for Mac OS X systems has a suggested retail price of $49.95. The downloadable version can be purchased directly at the website. Dragon Burn retail packages will also be available from leading authorized retailers worldwide as well as major online retailers.
NTI offers Dragon Burn for OEM bundling with external CD and DVD burners. Corporate, educational and government site licenses are also available directly from NTI with discounts based on volume.