In addition to including full support for DivX® 6 digital video technology and the advanced interactive features of the DivX Media Format, InterVideo has enhanced DVD Copy 4 with advanced H.264 file output for high- quality playback on an Apple iPod and Sony PSP. It also includes 3GPP/3GPP2 support for output of video files for SD or TransFlash cards on 3G mobile phones. InterVideo adds these new capabilities while maintaining the features that have made DVD Copy so popular, including the ability to backup movies and video clips, copy from virtually any source (including the Internet), and merge titles from several different DVDs/VCDs onto a single disc. Consistently rated one of the easiest and most comprehensive copy and DVD burning applications, DVD Copy offers all of the video duplication, conversion and reproduction tools users need with a single solution.
To deliver video in the leading mobile formats without noticeably affecting viewing quality, DVD Copy 4 Platinum H.264 Edition includes:
· H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Support - Movie enthusiasts can now copy their favorite video clips to Sony memory sticks and playback in the popular Sony PSP video console at the highest quality. In addition, users can also save their video clips with H.264 output for iPods so they can also take their movies on the go. With the new H.264 file output support, users can now save more disc space compared to half the original file size of MPEG-2. This advanced format will also apply to HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs.
· DivX 6 and the DivX Media Format - DVD Copy 4 users can now create DivX media files with all the advanced features of the DivX Media Format including interactive menus, multiple subtitles and alternate audio tracks for a complete DVD-like home entertainment experience.
· MPEG-4 Support - With MPEG-4 support, DVD Copy 4 customers are no longer limited to the pre-formatted videos for the new iPod. Now they can expand their video viewing options by converting their existing content to the new iPod's native format
· 3GPP/3GPP2 Support - With support for the new standard for digital video media across 3G broadband mobile networks such as Verizon VCast and Cingular Broadband Connect, DVD Copy -more- 4 can now be used to convert movies, save them on your phone's external memory card, and play them anytime you want on the phone's built-in player.
· Virtual Drive and Disctool Support - Users can now mount DVD images on their HDD, which can be especially good for long road trips to watch their movies. Disc Tool allows user to copy audio CDs, data discs, and copy image files onto discs. By combining these features with DVD Copy 4's support for Internet Copy and Burn DVD-Video to Disc Image features, consumers have even more video playback options. They can download unencrypted videos from the Internet and either burn them direct to disc or copy it as a disc image and then save it to their PC for converting to one of the mobile-friendly formats.