iVDO Streamer 2/4 features include the following:
• Flexible Architecture—The iVDO Streamer's DSP-based architecture is capable of downloading any algorithm, including H.264 (MPEG-4/part 10), Windows Media Player, and others, according to Video Convergence. As new algorithms are created and adopted, the iVDO Streamer can be remotely upgraded to accommodate them.
• On-site configuration and troubleshooting--The iVDO Streamer's VT100 Craft Port enables on-site technicians to configure and troubleshoot the system directly through the use of a laptop or any computing device with a serial port.
• Supports NTSC and PAL formats in D1 resolution.
• Front-panel LEDs include video loss indicator.
• Less than 200ms latency from camera to display.
• Hardened chassis to withstand wide operating temperatures.
• Two serial ports include built-in local and remote loopback capabilities, enable user-selectable UDP and TCP/IP protocols, and support RS-232 and RS-422 interfaces.
• Web server, SNMP MIP 1, and 2 RMON remote download supported.
• Support of RTP, UDP and multicast standards.
In addition, the iVDO Streamer 2/4 offers seven lines of on screen display (OSD), including a date and a time field, and user-defined alphanumeric messages up to 30 characters.