Mobility Radeon X700 technology will be adopted by many of the industry's OEM and ODM designers including Acer, Arima, Asus, Alienware, BenQ, Clevo, Compal, ECS, Eurocom, Fujitsu, Fujitsu-Siemens, Gateway Inc, Inventec, Lenovo, LG, Medion, MSI, Samsung, Sony, Targa, Toshiba, and Uniwill.
Designed for performance thin and thin-and-light users, Mobility Radeon X700 offers a wide range of features and benefits including:
· Eight parallel pixel pipelines and six programmable vertex pipelines for fast graphics performance
· Powerplay 5.0 with new PCI Express based power management capabilities for longer battery life
· LRTC and LCD-EE for high-quality, crisp video playback on notebook panels
· Automatic Display Configuration technology for simplified setup of external displays
· High performance GDDR3 memory support
· A range of integrated memory options optimized for space and power efficiency